Is this the moment where I look you in the eye?,
Forgive my broken promise,
Forgive my broken promise,
That you'll never see me cry,
And everything, it will surely change,
Even if I tell you I won't go, away,
Will you think that you're all alone,
When no one's there to hold your hand?,
When all you know seems so far away,
And you think that everything is temporary,
And everything, it will surely change,
Even if I tell you I won't go, away,
Will you think that you're all alone,
When no one's there to hold your hand?,
When all you know seems so far away,
And you think that everything is temporary,
Rest your head,
I'm permanent...
I'm permanent...
I wish,
I could make it go away,
And still I say,
Will you think that you're all alone,
When no one's there to hold your hand?,
When all you know seems so far away,
And you think that everything is temporary,
And still I say,
Will you think that you're all alone,
When no one's there to hold your hand?,
When all you know seems so far away,
And you think that everything is temporary,
Is this the moment where I look you in the eye?,
Forgive my broken promise that you'll never see me cry :_
Forgive my broken promise that you'll never see me cry :_

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario