viernes, 25 de noviembre de 2011

Love declaration.-




I'll take you just the way you are
Im
perfect words inside the perfect song
I feel you closer than you are
And I've been waiting far too long
Too long..

It's my declaration
To anyone whose listening
You're my inspiration
As I stand alone against the world


Cause you love
And you bleed
And
you stole my soul to set me free
It's my declaration

Do you care what I believe

(I know you care ♥)
Or that I wear a heart upon my sleeve
Sometimes I think you never knew

The only truth I see is-you
It's you !

It's my declaration
To anyone whose listening
You're my inspiration
As I stand alone against the world


Cause you love
And you bleed
And
you stole my soul to set me free
It's my declaration


And are there any words to say
That I would ever mean enough ?

 

When the light runs from the day
Will the darkness be too much?
Will I ever be enough?

It's my declaration
To anyone whose listening
You're my inspiration
 

As I stand alone against the world


Cause you love
And you bleed
And
you stole my soul to set me free

It's my declaration
So tell me you can hear these words tonight


I’TS MY DECLARATION


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario