If I told you I was perfect I'd be lying,
If there's somethin I'm doing girl, I'm tryin',
I know I'm no angel,
But I'm not bad either,
I was wrong more than a couple of times,
Bad-mistaken with my acts,
But girl I'M TRYIN really bad,
TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT THIS TIME,
You know that even if I made mistakes,
I ALWAYS tried to make you happy,
You know that even if sometimes,
I was kinnda reserved,
With what I thought of something specific,
It was cause this fear of discussing with you,
Or that you could get mad at me for thinking different,
Was more, WAS BIGGER than me :_ But now I'm trying to change it,
Have you already forget,
All those good, magic times we've had,
Cause I'm telling you,
I HAVEN'T,
And the truth is,
That I really miss,
Lookin' you in the eye,
Kissing you in the lips,
Lifting and huging you in the air,
Taking away the fear that remained,
I really miss combing your hair,
And telling you every single day,
That you're beautiful,
Just as you are,
Not a thing that I would change,
But only,
The fucking distance,
That today separates us,
And the way,
I behave myself before :_
I just wanna know,
If you still care about me,
And if you miss me,
Even if it is just a little :_
I just wanna know,
How you are,
How you are carring,
All the problems you had,
And if you still remember,
That you can still count on me,
If you still remember,
All those crazy things we did :_♥
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario